Within the realm of Massage Therapy, there is a protocol for virtually every soft tissue (muscle, tendon, ligament, fascia) and joint related condition that exists. Applying the correct approach, at the correct stage will ensure the optimal result depending on the condition. A tailor-made solution fitting that individuals unique needs is what we strive for. Whether getting an individual on the road to recovery from a sports injury or motor vehicle accident or maintaining an individuals well-being and stress management, finding the treatment that responds most effectively is the goal. Several techniques may be applied and combined to get you back on track.
For more information on our approach to massage therapy visit our massage therapy department.
At Active Health Centre conditions treated include:
- Sports Injury.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents.
- Stress and Anxiety.
- Headaches and Migraine.
- Sprains, Strains, and Trigger Points.
- Repetitive Strain Injury.
- Pregnancy Related Conditions (ie. Sciatica).
- Inflammatory Conditions.
- Circulatory and Respiratory Conditions.
- Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
At Active Health Centre Massage Therapy treatments include:
- Swedish Massage.
- Deep-Tissue Massage.
- Neuromuscular Massage.
- Sports Massage.
- Therapeutic Ultrasound.
- Electrotherapy (IFC & Tens) Modalities.
- Ice Massage and Lymphatic Drainage.
- Remedial Exercise programs.
- And many more...